Special Holiday Shipping Policy
Now thru December 31, 2018, our shipping policy is as follows:
All orders over $49 within the Contiguous US: FREE 2 DAY SHIPPINGChristmas Delivery Cut-Off: December 20, 2018 (by 1:00 PM Pacific Time)
New Year's Delivery Cut Off: December 27, 2018 (by 1:00 PM Pacific Time)
Standard Shipping Rates
|All orders over $49 within the U.S. (2 Day Shipping)||Free|
|Flat rate standard shipping (Contiguous U.S. Only)||$5.99|
|FedEx 2 Day (Contiguous U.S. Only)||$8.50|
|Priority Mail Express (Overnight)*||$25|
Sugar Lips offers free shipping on all orders over $49 within the contiguous United States. Orders shipped to a U.S. apartment, condo or office building may require a signature at the time of delivery to ensure your package reaches the correct person.
Free Shipping over $49 is provided using special FedEx 2 Day during holiday season. Larger orders may be automatically upgraded, at Sugarlips' discretion, to USPS Priority Mail or other carriers. Additionally, at checkout, you have the option of upgrading your shipping method at the rates quoted at checkout.
Estimated Domestic Delivery Time
- We ship orders Monday - Friday. Orders received before 1PM Pacific time normally ship the same day, although this is not guaranteed. Orders received after 1PM Pacific time Friday will ship the next business day.
- Free Shipping over $49 by FedEx: 2 business days. Delivery on Saturday.
- USPS First Class Package: 5 to 7 business days. Delivery on Saturday.
- FedEx 2 Day: 2 business days. Delivery on Saturday.
- USPS Priority Mail Express: 1 business day. Delivery on Saturday and Sunday.
- We cannot ship until your payment is processed. Delays in your payment processing will delay the shipment.
Sugar Lips offers a calculated rate of shipping for international customers based on the destination, size and current carrier rates. This rate covers USPS First Class Package International shipping or DHL Express which may take up to 3 weeks to be delivered.
Items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
If you refuse a shipment from Sugar Lips, you are responsible for the original shipping charges and the cost of returning the package to Sugar Lips. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.