Sugarlips seamless clothing is made of a nylon and spandex blend making them extremely smooth, lustrous, and lightweight to wear. They are built to last and will retain their shape for many, many years of wear so long as you take proper care of your Sugarlips seamless clothing!
HOW TO WASH YOUR SUGARLIPS SEAMLESS CLOTHING
1. Hand wash in warm to cool water (do not use hot water!). For the safest measures use cool water.
2. Use a diluted detergent or a light-duty detergent. We recommend an “eco-friendly” detergent for washing your seamless items since these detergents usually have fewer chemicals in them. Better for your seamless clothes and better for the environment!
3. Lightly hand wash your seamless clothing. Do not agitate or rub the fabric too harshly as they may cause pilling once your garment is dry.
4. Squeeze excess water out or lightly wring your garment to get as much water out as possible.
HOW TO DRY YOUR SUGARLIPS SEAMLESS CLOTHING
1. Lay your garment flat to dry or hang to dry. For best results, we recommend laying It flat to dry.
With the proper care, your Sugarlips Seamless Clothing will always look fabulous!
If you have any additional questions about the proper care of your Sugarlips seamless clothes, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service.